24 February 2010

New Lost Theory!!

ManLosch and I got into a conversation during a commercial last night for "Lost." I think we've come up with the best theory so far to explain the show.


  • Me: Man I used to love watching Muppet Babies. That cartoon was so fuckin' stupid though.
  • ManLosch: Nuh uh, it was just little muppets. Baby muppets. Muppet Babies. I used to watch it.
  • Me: I used to hate that we could never see the grandmother, was her name Nana?
  • ManLosch: Yea. It's like Charlie Brown too; how we could never see the adults? I thought they were cool, always going on little adventures in the closet and stuff.
  • Me: That was just stupid. Gonzo was stupid though, with that nose. He always was doing shit on his own, thinking he could be the boss.
  • ManLosch: Oh man...Gonzo is like Sawyer!!
  • Me: Whaaaaat?
  • ManLosch: Yea! Sawyer is always on his own, exploring things, like a rebel. And Kermit is like Jack. Kermit is the leader, kinda quiet, but he kinda just became the leader.
  • Me: So are you saying that Ms. Piggy is Kate?! I don't see Ms. Piggy carrying a gun around getting arrested.
  • ManLosch: Well both Gonzo and Kermit wanna jump those piggy bones.
  • Me: Good point. Rolph would be Charlie. And who would be Hurley then?
  • ManLosch: C'mon Lex. FOZZIE BEAR. C'monnnnnn.
  • Me: OMG you're awful Ry. Awful. But it's sooo true. So do you think Animal would be like Ben? Just ruthless, letting his own kid get shot?
  • ManLosch: Or the Smoke Monster.
  • Me: Maybe this is it Ryan. Maybe we've figured out the secret to Lost. Maybe....
  • ManLosch: The Muppet Babies ARE Lost? That when they go into the closet to play, they are really on the island?
  • Me: YES! Because when they emerge from the closet, it was all just fake anyway. So this is all a dream. A Muppet Babies play area.
  • ManLosch: I think people would be pissed to find out that all this time, we were watching some muppets.
  • Me: Ehhh....I think people are already pissed. We want answers. And the Muppet Babies theory is about the best one so far.

5 comments:

  1. omg that is hilarious. any possibly sooo true.

    ~Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kermit didn't want anything of the sort.

    And Muppet Babies was AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I've seen Lost all my life now... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And let's not forget the all-important Nanny/Jacob, always watching over everyone, controlling what they do while allowing them to think it was their own choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I think you unlocked it! Seriously, it makes sense. You know they did make Muppet Treasure ISLAND! I'm going to be thinking of more connections soon... :))

    ReplyDelete