03 February 2010

Lexi Catches Up On TV

ManLosch teaches a studio on Wednesday nights, so I'm left to my own dangerous devices when I get home from yoga. I decided to finally recap all the TV I've been watching to tell you what I like, don't like, and what I think never really deserved to breathe period (speaking of breathing, some dude was heavy Godzilla breathing in yoga tonight):

Lost: I think Sayid is now Jacob. Or Jacob is Sayid. Whatever. I like Lost. Thumbs up from me.

Heroes: Eh. I don't really watch it that much anymore. I stopped a few months ago, but I did watch the latest one to catch up. Still not drawn in. And apparently Milo Ventimiglia is all strokey for a reason. Yea, I think he had one. Anyway.

Better Off Ted: FUNNY SHOW. I don't think alot of you bitches even know what that is. Go look on ABC.

Grey's Anatomy: 'Nuff said. My favorite show. Seriously.

What's on the DVR to watch? : The Simpsons, Be Kind Rewind, and Alice. Hmm. I think it's time for some new tv/movies, ya'll. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Better off Ted. Haven't watched it though since the pilot season because, well, pharmacy school means I have to study, and study and TV don't really mesh well. Maybe have to rent that on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should. That show is freakin hilarious. We love it. I LOVE Portia DiRossi's character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen any of them. Heck, I'm just now watching old episodes of "Sunny In Philly" lol

    ReplyDelete