08 February 2010

I Have A Prompt!

I have a writing prompt! So ok, you know how I'm now a Grub Street member? Well I get their weekly emails too, and I noticed that they are having a writing contest. It's called The "Grub Gone...Blue" contest. I can submit a piece of fiction, nonfiction, or poetry, 600 words or less, related to the theme of "blue." So I have to decide what "blue" means to me. It's due Friday February 26th. What do you think????

I'm excited to try it, I think I might. Anyone have any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I love blue because it lends a sense of peace. Blue reminds me of cool waters, and lazy puffy-clouds in the foreground of of a baby-blue sky...

    But you can write about better "blue' stuff than that lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, when I saw "blue" I thought they were talking about dirty words.

    ReplyDelete