10 January 2010

Achoo!

Kleenex? Check.
Sudafed? Check.
Soup? Check.
Orange juice? Check.

I'm sick, if you haven't gathered, and thus explaining why I haven't felt like touching a computer the last 48 hours. This is what I've done:

Left work Friday feeling like crap. Went home to read, eat soup, watch a movie with ManLosch, and took some Tylenol PM to knock the crap out of me so I'd sleep without coughing.

Saturday? Went to work at 7:30am so I could leave early. Brought soup with me, Sudafed, and a carton of OJ. ManLosch picked me up, brought me to New England Soup Factory (yum, btw) and then came home. Ate "meal" and then proceeded to fall asleep on the couch. Woke up hours later to go take care of the cats at PetSmart. I felt better then too. But we got home, I showered to open up my stuffy nose, had some soup and a half turkey wrap, some Tylenol PM, and was done for.

Today? No church, slept right through it. Woke up feeling like I got hit by a bus and was only wearing a pair of boxers that belong to ManLosch. I'm sure there is a logical explanation to this, but it's the matter of not remembering how it happened (if you ever want to forget anything, take some Tylenol PM!). Ate breakfast, watched a movie, showered, and I've been sitting in the recliner since. I still look like crap, but I'm clean. Watched another movie since. Ready for bed...........hopefully your regularly scheduled Lex will return soon. Until then...must....kill......cold.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you feel so sick Lexi! Sounds like you're doing all you can tho...Be Better Soon!

    ReplyDelete