14 January 2010

Celebrate Good Posts C'mon!

It's my 200th post bitches!!!! So I was thinking to myself, or more like talking to myself...out loud..."Hmm Lex, you haven't shared with your devoted readers things that make you totally happy lately." And I replied to myself, "HEY you're right! I should totally share that. Totes. Do it."

So after this not-so-involved conversation with myself, I decided to share, after 200 posts, a few things that have made me completely, and utterly happy.

1. McDreamy AND McSteamy in a movie together (which helps to overshadow that the atrociously horrible Taylor Swift is in the movie and it helps overshadow that the movie is about ::gulp:: Valentine's Day....blech)
2. Belmont Public Library: totally yummy and delicious and free.
3. McSteamy in an episode of Private Practice naked. NAKED.
4. American Idol auditions
4. "Lost": because how ELSE will I finally know the whole truth about the truth?
5. Ohlin's Bakery in Belmont: best Cinnamon Maple Buns EVER. EVER.
6. My Snuggies (yes plural).
7. Laughing today at ManLosch telling me how our dog decided to try to eat some other dog poop in the park today.
8. My new Flip videocamera: I post right to YouTube! It's so amazing. Love it.
9. ManLosch's Coach Messengers Bag dance every time he comes home from using it.
10. All the baby fish that are sprouting up in our fish tank(I think we have very horny fish).
11. Yoga with Jill.
12. The excitement I feel when I cook something new.
13. A hopeful trip to Seattle? (but that's a long time away and many things could happen in between)
14. One of my film pictures posted on Flickr actually being used in a map guide for Miami (score).
15. Jersey Shore (I KNOW I KNOW.....I know. I know. BUT CMONNNNNNN).

Ready for the next 200 posts with me?? You know you are.
Smooches.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on 200!!! I love my snuggie too and of course Idol is the best when they do auditions and McSteamy in a movie all by himself is good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. helllooo!!! i have been on holiday hiatus since long before the holidays. i got a Flip for xmas too, i'm so excited!

    and also: LOST. like 2 weeks. TWO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 200! You are a ROCKSTAR Lexi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jersey shore makes the list and i don't?! WHAT GIVES?!?!??!?! i do love snooks, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We gotta start at the floor, start low...then bring it up, and fist pump! It's like we're battling the beat, you gotta fight that beat or whateva. The Situation.

    ReplyDelete