23 January 2010

Ariana Muffington

So my amigo J at work likes to call me Arianna Muffington now...because I write...and somehow, we got into a conversation about the fact that Scott Brown has a muff. Don't ask. Just see our online conversation below(some of the conversation was removed as it was not relevant and it was him sending me links for black tacos at Taco Bell).....

J: i may stay late tonight beyootch
this is brittney
Lex: LOL
ok
im here until 7:15, i have yoga
and then im coming in early tonight
J: lol
coming in early tonight?
ya crazy skank
Lex: sorry
tomorrow
shut ur face dirty whore
J: i sent a picture of scott brown from cosmo to beilman
Lex: WHY?
thats mean
J: he has a HUGE bush in the pic
Lex: WHAT????
J: HUGE!
MUFF!
Lex: thats gross
J: lol
i'm going to print it out and put it on your desk
and call you the new blogger "Arianna Muffington"
"the muff post"
Lex: ew
omg
ew
J: lol!
Lex: for someone who likes men, you are obsessed with muff
J: it's a man muff
Lex: what the fuck is a man muff?
J: a man bush
mangina
a "mussy"
Lex: that sounds stank. like basement stank.
J: lol
i sent you the scott brown pic
to your e-mail
Lex: im not opening it now
J: ok
Lex: i'll open it at 5:30
J: that's why i e-mailed it to you
ok enough bush talk
Lex: go do some work
J: peace out Ariana Muffington
Lex: yo mama

2 comments:

  1. YAY! The "Muff Post"!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I got out of work today and cried for seriously, an hour. This post made my day, and also almost made me piss myself. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete