27 January 2010

Lex, She's Only 7!

This is how I apparently see the world....and this is why I don't let ManLosch go places without me.



  • ManLosch: Some little girl was just creeping around me at the bus stop. Then she asked me "Is that a real Coach bag?" But then she just moved away. Then I noticed she's wearing Coach boots, but I'm not sure they're real the way the toes are peeling.
  • Me: Awww. Maybe they r real and just worn. Little black girl?
  • ManLosch: No, she's not. After I texted you, she did kick the wall, so maybe they are just worn. Now she's asking about my phone. She's sweet and harmless.
  • Me: Be careful. How old?? She might be someone distracting u while someone comes to jump u. And I'm being serious.
  • ManLosch: Ha. No, she's with her mom and sister...probably six or sevenish...just chatty.
  • Me: Is that bitch flirting with you??????
  • ManLosch: Ha...no because she was doing the same thing to another woman. Just talking to anyone who'll listen.
  • Me: So she's a hopeful kid whose dreams haven't been smashed yet by the world of people who will ignore her as an adult??
  • ManLosch: Sure...ha.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww - how cute, and I LOVE your reaction to it Lexi LOL.

    ReplyDelete