07 January 2010

Do You Smell That?

It's the smell of books. Lots of them. At the Belmont Public Library.

That's right. I'm a nerd. I'm a total book nerd and I LOVE IT. So shut up.
I signed up finally for a library card there, since I had been a huge fan of the Boston Public Library. But mi amiga and co-worker Nora (who also lives in Belmont) got her card a few weeks ago maybe at the Belmont one and said how much she loved it. So after 2 1/2 years, I finally decided to get one. Finally.

And I was so happy I did. I'm such a nerd. Already took out 3 books and-

(WHERE THE FUCK IS COLT MCCOY?! C'mon Texas, I put money on this game........ok I didn't actually put money on this game, but dammit!!!)

Anyway, I also got a DVD. I'm a very proud bookworm and can't wait to read these books...especially one that seems a little strange but it was too freakin weird to NOT have taken it out. Ask me later.

Back to reading (and secretly cursing Alabama to lose..I mean they have the Heisman winner and if the Heisman curse holds true....THEY SHOULD LOSE......ok ok, I'm done).


GoTexas.

1 comment: