28 January 2010

Lovely Day

And by lovely day I meant "Lexi had a shitty day." And by shitty day I mean I wouldn't feel bad if I tripped a baby climbing onto a pony while I punched the pony trying to save a family of 5 from a burning building.

Do you ever wonder how a good day just spirals into a shitty day without warning? Yea me too. Let me know when you find the answer please.

But the thing that actually made my day? HEARING a woman fall in a store. She was trying on fuchsia high heels (yes fuchsia...because they weren't pink OR purple) and all of a sudden, it sounded like the wall shelf came down. I was like "Who dropped the shoessssss ooooooooo. Wait..." Homegirl was face down on the floor!! Everyone ran over to her and said "Oh My God! Are you ok?" And if you've ever seen the video "Scarlet Takes a Tumble," it was ALOT like that. AAAAHAHAHAHA.

That made my day again. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope your tomorrow is better than your today Lexi ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annddd this post made me LOL while sitting on my couch at home all alone. Stupid lady. She should SIT on a bench when she's putting on the shoes THEN do her catwalk routine down the aisle (and NOT fall over).

    ReplyDelete