18 January 2010

The Rabbit!

And no, not that kind of rabbit (not the kinky kind).

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

One of the best movies ever. Sorry. And I'm really not kidding. I LOVE this movie. It's on right now on HBO. I remember seeing this movie in the theatre with my dad when it came out, so naturally, this movie holds a little significance for me. I remember getting the talking Roger Rabbit doll from him where you pulled the string and he said "I know it's raining cats and dogs but I just stepped on a pooooooodle."

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."
"Shave and a haircut.......TWOOO BIIIIIIIIIITS!!!!"

Groundbreaking stuff guys. One of the first live action and animation movies. It's like watching an animated film noir comedy. It's got all of the right elements. It's perfect. I'm gushing. I'm sorry. Hard to believe I still don't own it huh? :-)


Annnnnd back to the movie and my dessert.....

4 comments:

  1. I remember this one! I like it too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only the greatest movie ever made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha so funny story about this movie - for some reason, i HATED it, i don't even know why... my parents got it for me for christmas and in this very uncharactertic tantrum, i threw it across the room and it broke a window! like 5 year old erin (or 8? i have no idea how old i was when it came out) broke a window with a VHS of roger rabbit. crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahahaha. That's hilarious. Did you ever end up liking it?

    ReplyDelete