22 January 2010

Hope For Haiti

I'm watching Hope for Haiti right now. Most memorable things?

Brad Pitt's goat beard, that apparently according to ManLosch used to have a bead in it.
Stevie Wonder saying "A whole lotta littles makes a whole lotta lots." C'mon Stevie.

Now up until Wyclef Jean (who is performing now), this thing has been a DUD. I feel like I've been at a funeral the whole time. Yes, I understand that it's a somber time, but that means it calls for something uplifting! To give me more hope that they're going to find more people alive. Wyclef at least put a little back into it and made me feel the true spirit of Haiti.

Anyway, now onto 20/20, whose biggest stories after Hope for Haiti are teens who work at Starbucks being sexually harrassed at work and Lady Gaga pushing the limits..........WHAT?

2 comments:

  1. alicia keys sounded HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was screaming. i agree. i wanted to slit my wrists (the right way...) and bleed out. i loved when they panned to the celebs who should've been reading from a script. reese witherspoon was the best. she had NO clue what to say. NO CLUE. CLUE-LESS! as much as i don't like wyclef (something about him weirds me out), he at least made me want to give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyclef IS a little creepy. Yea, I looked at ManLosch about AKeys and was like "WHO IS THAT?!"
    Even Stevie sounded a little off. My husband on another planet Justin Timberlake was looking and sounding good though.

    ReplyDelete