12 March 2010

The Adventures of Lenti Losch #4

This Lent, I feel has been uneventful. I haven't been drinking soda. Some days I've been ok and others I haven't.Since Sunday's are not considered part of Lent, I had an apple soda last Sunday. I only drank about half of it (and it wasn't Lift...it was Goya...and it wasn't very good). So I went back to iced tea. Maybe my overall indifference has been good for me. I don't know. It's still not helping with my complexion though, so I'm not happy with that. I ain't givin up soda for NOTHIN here.

I have also written one note. I'm SO behind on this and I'm going to push myself into high gear this weekend and write a few.

I'm going to an event tonight where I THINK small appetizers will be served and it might take everything in me to not try one, as I guarantee they won't be fish appetizers. Effin Fish Fridays.

Anyway, a little off topic, I did post a one or two line blog about the new look of the blog, but no one really responded (well not on here anyway). And I never gave credit to the person who helped me out with the header photo. It's a few pictures that I had taken myself and that he used to create the header with his art skillz, bowstaff skillz, and computer hacking skillz (thanks Napoleon). So thanks Craig, for helping me out. I'm officially pimping out his services for all your HTML and design needs, however, since I'm the one pimping, I do get a share of this. Feel free to check out his photos on Flickr, with the provided link (because how else would you know where to find his photos? Duh.).

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Lexi. Giving up fasting for Lent is, Vaticanly speaking, a wee fail. On the other hand, your blog's new look is a big WIN. - Bill Goodall

    ReplyDelete