24 March 2010

Massholes

I absolutely LOVE Bay State drivers! OMG. I love them. It's like I think when I get in the car every morning, "Man I can't wait to get cut off by another Masshole today. I can't live without it. I just can't."

Now that you're done inhaling that load of sarcasm, I was driving this afternoon to get my hair done after work. I have to drive into downtown Boston. Normally I'd just take the T, but because I only had 30 minutes, I wouldn't make it, so I drove and planned to let ManLosch take the car since he works downtown now. I get on Storrow, traffic is moving...and then it stops. We're crawling and I curse silently, because when a black woman is tryin' to go get her hair did, there are always a million and one things trying to prevent that from happening. There was really no space between the car in front of me and our car, but a lovely Honda decides to squeeze itself in between us with no turn signal; no indication at ALL that they wanted to merge into my lane.
So I took a photo. Because I figured, anyone who saved the money to have someone actually place a "In Loving Memory of Michael Jackson" decal on the back window of their car deserved to be recognized as the most awesome Masshole of the Day. Oh yeah, and that's TOTALLY a silhouette of MJ dancing too. Mmmhmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment