22 March 2010

The Adventures of Lenti Losch #5

I can't wait to have a soda again. I just want a Sprite even, I don't need the dark soda with the caffeine. I'll take a Sprite. Lemon-lime....bubbles....mmmmm.

I'm also writing more notes. I'm not even half-way there, and I totally did NOTHING last weekend, but I'm trying to move myself. Motivate myself. Everyone likes something about 40 different people right? I'm starting to wonder if I actually do.....hmmm. I at least think I know 10 people with 4 different things about them that I can write. Right? Jah jah. You're down with it.

I don't know why, but Lent just isn't feeling me this year. Or maybe I'm not feeling it. Which is bad. I totally chose to be Catholic so I need to figure this out.

3 comments:

  1. Lent is a journey, LaLosch, not a destination. Lent is about preparing yourself for the promised joy of the Ressurection, which sometimes means knowing (and testing) your limits, and learning how not to be too hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then this journey SUCKS this time. I don't know what it is this year. I think Jesus hates me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexi, how we feel or what we experience are not necessarily indicators of the enduring nature of our relationship with Jesus. Of one thing you can be sure - He is with you and He loves you. Have a chat with Him, girl, and spill it all out; then be still and know that He is God, and listen. - Bill. XO

    ReplyDelete