10 March 2010

Wait, WHAT?

I got this event invitation on Facebook (yea yea, I'm on Facebook, shut up). I couldn't NOT share this. 


Some people, no matter where you are, will invite you to events. Sometimes it's a club event, sometimes it's just something going on. Because they don't look to really see WHERE we all live, they invite their entire friend list. So I got invited to a garage sale in Miami for this Saturday. The proceeds go to a little girl who is trying out for "Little Miss Fashionette." The little girl's name? N'Maya. Mmmhmm.


What are they selling? Oh just the usual shit. Leather jackets, Coach purses, Laptops, Breast Pumps, Key-WAIT WHAT? Did I just say Breast Pumps????? WHO RE-SELLS A BREAST PUMP PEOPLE?! Isn't that...weird? Okay, look I ain't got no kids. Maybe this shit is acceptable. BUT, I can damn sure REASSURE you all that I would NEVER use someone else's overworked crusty breast pump.


That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I have a child and one on the way and still would never use someone else breast pump can you say nasty!!!!

    ReplyDelete