29 March 2010

I Didn't Abandon You, I Promise

Wow, I never go this long without blogging. I apologize. It's been a whirlwind of events the last few days. And there was also a reason why I hadn't been blogging.
First, for those that don't know yet (and I think most of you already know), ManLosch got a job! He's working downtown for an architecture firm. I'm extremely happy for him and it helps relieve a little stress you know? In addition to the new job, I got a promotion at work. So things have DEFINITELY been busy for the both of us, but in a good way!

Right after all that good news, we flew to Chicago to surprise FamLosch! Which means I will be updating the other blog very shortly. His dad was the only one who knew, as he picked us up from the airport. But the look on his mom's face was priceless. His sister's verbal reaction was "What the hell????...." It was a good time. It was a quick trip, but I hope everyone enjoyed the time while we were there.
(this is Tara, otherwise known as T-Lo. check out her link above. DO IT.)

Okay more updates later I promise. I just didn't want everyone thinking I forgot about them.

2 comments:

  1. Genuinely a glow to see you so happy. - Bill G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had an awesome weekend! Can't get enough of the Boston Loschs! Thanks so much for coming- great surprise!!

    ReplyDelete