27 December 2009

A Day In The Life.....

Went to Mass (yea...thanks Midnight Mass for making it required in like a span of 72 hours). Enjoyed the mild quiet with only 2 screaming children today. Thought about how hungry I was.

Came home and ate some yummy French Toast that my mom made. Wasn't hungry anymore.

Went shopping in Harvard Square. Wasn't going to buy anything. Thought about sales. Ended up buying shit I didn't need. Thanks Gap.

Went to Newbury Comics to look for CD's. Ended up finding a CD that I've been looking for for awhile now. Smiled real hard inside right before I thought about food again.

Ate pizza. Wasn't good.

Went food shopping for dinner. Mother got into a mini fight with a woman at Star Market. Thought it was funny. Reminded her that we live in Massachusetts.

Mother fumed about wretched woman for entire car ride home.

Got home, relaxed, watched tv. Thought that I should read my book a little more.

Read my book a little more. Decided to start cooking dinner (salmon, broccoli, and potatoes).

Cooked dinner. Everyone loved it. ManLosch looked in the fish tank and saw that one of them has gone to the great fish tank in the sky. Witnessed sucker fish "sucking" on the deceased. Let out a girly yelp. Asked ManLosch if he would take the fish out and he replied, "We'll just let nature take its course. May be less for me to clean up."

After cleaning up dinner, tried on jeans that were bought today as an early birthday gift. Spent 5 minutes trying to get them on and realized they wouldn't go over my ass. Cursed self for always assuming I was the smallest size possible.

Used ManLosch to help me get the jeans off a la Danny DeVito's skinny jeans on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Enjoying the rest of the fam tonight. Looking forward to 2010. Almost here.

Goodnight kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment