12 December 2009

Volunteering is Ridic Awesome!

ManLosch and I volunteered with the kitties again tonight. If we for sure knew that Jordan would get along with the cats, we might adopt one. So we're volunteering every other weekend now, and we may do more during the week if we can. They are soo adorable. What WASN'T adorable was when we let one out on his own and he knocked over his entire food bowl. Or the cat who hissed and tried to attack BOTH ManLosch and I. Otherwise.....they are awesome. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwh....how nice of you two! The last time I interacted with a cat was when my male German Shepherd, Zero, chased it in the middle of the night. My interaction? Calling to Zero, whom I couldn't see, "Zero - HIER!" German for "come!" - and he came booking back ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Children of the Corn kitteh (the bottom pic). Creeeeeeeep E.

    ReplyDelete