23 December 2009

I'm Sorry, BUT...

1) Nothing really tops the fact that I got 3 Snuggies in one day.
2) AirTran sucks even more than ever. ManLosch and I will not be flying that airline again if we can help it.
3) I promise you that I'm not the spokesperson for everyone else's life. Maybe it's because I'm nice, that people talk to me, but I can promise you that I'm not the one to spread their business.
4) I can't help but really want to adopt one of the kitties we take care of at PetSmart.
5) Yes, I have to work Christmas Eve.
6) No I don't want to have my birthday party on New Year's Eve. If my birthday were the 31st and not the 30th, then yes, totally.
7) Covering every inch of your lawn and house with Christmas decorations doesn't make you look like you're in the holiday spirit. It makes you look crazy.

2 days left until Christmas everyone! You know what that means. 3 DAYS LEFT UNTIL KWANZAA!!!!!!! (ahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment