11 December 2009

LoschDog: IQ 200

The LoschDog, also sometimes referred to by his common name Jordan, has been wearing the e-collar again. He's been licking his paws again due to what our lovely vets call "seasonal allergies." So he's wearing it to keep him from further irritating his paws. We've probably spent over $1000 at the vet for them to send us home with the same shit that doesn't work.

Well, Jordan has outsmarted us all. He has found a way to lick his paws WITH the e-collar on. I didn't think it was possible, but he figured it out last night. So this morning he was going to town on his back paws and ManLosch says to me over the phone, "Um I had to put the booties on him."




When I got home, apparently, the booties had long come off because he pulled them off. So I caught him licking his paws again when I got home and I said, "Okay, booties are going back on." See the above picture of the back paws outfitted with booties.

I have video of him walking with them on because he looks like a horse and you should watch it below....hilarious to me. Either way, I'm floored that he can still lick his paws even with the e-collar on. That $25 collar ain't doin shit.


3 comments:

  1. Poor Jordan! But - (da da da dun) - that video is SO funny! But now, back to hulu.com for "http://www.hulu.com/watch/109162/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-the-dennis-system#s-p1-so-i0" Sunny in Philly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to totally get pictures texted to you while of me licking Loch-Dog's paws! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want video of him actually licking those paws with that collar on. I can't even figure out how he does it! Poor Loschdog. I hope his allergies ease up soon!

    ReplyDelete