17 December 2009

I'm In Miami Trick

ManLosch and I got into our hotel last night after 12am (so I guess it was this morning) to only then wake up at a horrific 7am. His cousin Aly graduated from UM today, so of course being the dedicated UM alums, we came down to be here. But it was worth it. Because guess who the Commencement speaker was?

The Rock. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. That's right you whores I said THE ROCK. And he was awesome and hot. He IS a former graduate of The U. After the actual graduation and seeing some old friends, we had lunch at The Biltmore Hotel. Lovely hotel/golf course/I will never be able to afford this on my own place/restaurant. We ate there for a celebration lunch, and then came back to our hotel to change, as ManLosch got soaked in the rain from going to get the car for me. Did some shopping for Aly's gift and then went to her house to help her pack. Ordered pizzas, drank some beer, watched a movie, and dropped the Losch's off at their hotel for the night.

It's 11:38pm. I'm so effin tired. So it's time to get some rest. We're staying close to Miami International Airport, so we can fall asleep to the sound of jet engines. And dreaming about The Rock. The freakin Rock.

3 comments:

  1. lol... The Rock was the speaker? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great to see both of you...travel safe and we shall see you soon I am sure...David

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too DLH!!!! Maybe I'll surprise you and call you at work one day posing as a PhD parent...

    ReplyDelete