15 December 2009

Moving My Lips, Forming A Smile

These things made me smile in the last 24 hours:

1) Vicky Cristina Barcelona
2) Being a rockstar at work
3) Portia di Rossi in "Better Off Ted"
4) Buying "The Hangover" which will allow me to remember such great quotes as:
"Not at the table Carlos."
"They should call them floories...or rapies."
"Is that a man purse??....IT'S A SATCHEL!"
"Do you know if the hotel is pager friendly?"

5)Knowing that I'll be on a plane to Miami in less than 24 hours.
6) My co-worker Jared cursing the world because he lost another hubcap on his new Jetta. AAHAHA. Ok, sorry J.
7) The maple cinnamon bun I bought from Ohlin's Bakery this morning.

Hey kids, I'll be traveling the next few days, but will be blogging from my phone or when I have a second at the hotel. Don't forget about me, k?

Smooches and Toblerone kisses,
LaLosch

3 comments:

  1. Well, my lips definitely formed a smile remembering The Hangover!

    Have a good time in Miami! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to pick me up some pineapple from Au Bon Pain cutie!!! Hope you make it to the airport safely honey! Hope your airplane makes it safely down the runway hun! Peace out girl scout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought the hangover on tuesday and watched it that night. "not at the table, carlos" is my FAVORITE quote. well aside from, "you gonna fuck on me?!?!" classic.

    ReplyDelete