14 December 2009

Lovin' It

Because it's the holiday season, I'm about to share with you a few things that I'm currently jonesin' on. You don't have to check them out or even care, but I've fallen in love with:

1) Temple Bar in Cambridge
I went there for brunch yesterday with ManLosch, DiDi and Paul. OMG SOOO GOOD! The homefries were amazing and the bacon was just perfect. Wanna go? Let me know, I'll sooo go back soon.

2) www.freekibble.com
You visit this site daily and answer a trivia question. You don't have to answer it right, but everytime you answer a trivia question 10 pieces of kibble are donated to local animal shelters!

3) The Vitamin String Quartet
Awesome group of strings that remakes modern songs like "Seven Nation Army," "Flashing Lights," and "Love Lockdown." Awesome stuff.

4) Beatbox Harmonica
This is an amazing song that's maybe not even quite 3 minutes, but it's exactly what the title of the song dictates. And it makes me want to shake it all over the place.

5) Soul Pancake
I'm diggin this site. Srsly. Check it out yourself or when amongst friends and wait for the conversation to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment