19 December 2009

Lincoln Road Is For People Watching

Because I've had a very relaxing weekend in Miami so far, I don't have a ton of things to talk about! But I did have lunch this afternoon on Lincoln Road on South Beach (early birthday gift from a friend) and we did alot of people watching. You don't realize how AWESOME that place is to talk about people. If I had a journal and all day to put a chair there and just sit, I totally would do it. We would start discussing how douchey it is for men to wear popped collars and then all of a sudden a swarm of men would walk by with popped collars. I even said "Sorry Fernando, I didn't mean to leave my Juicy sweatpants at home" because an entire family of women walked by in them. It's incredibly wonderful.

The weather is beautiful, a little chilly right now, but there's no reason I need to be sitting here blogging anymore, because I really need to be outside en mi segundo ciudad natal. :)

1 comment: