13 December 2009

Productive LaLosch

9am (maybe a little late) breakfast with Nora?
Check. And my chocolate croissant and part of her maple frosted bun? AND eating both with mocha flavored coffee at her apartment? AMAZING.

10am Mass?
Besides the old man who gave me my Jeezit and I noticed he had dirt caked under his fingernails? Besides the screaming orchestra of rugrats? Besides the baptism we weren't prepared for so Mass took a little longer? Eh. It was alright. I sucked it up.

11:30am Crockery?
Check. Placed my pork roast in the crockpot to make pulled pork later.

12:00pm Brunch at Temple Bar with DiDi and Paul?
Check. OMG SOOOO good. And the conversation wasn't too bad either DiDi. :)

2:45pm Outlet Shopping?
Check. Bought the ManLosch his Christmas gift. Got my cousin a gift. Got the ParentalLosch gifts. Got myself a cute little shirt.

4:30pm Best Buy?
Check. Got my mom an AWESOME gift.

6pm Home?
Damn homie. Pulled the pork which fell apart very tenderly. Started some black bean soup for a side dish and for lunch this week. ManLosch vaccuumed and went to the store. He also ordered some gifts online and I painted my toes. All before 8pm. Damn we're good.

10pm?
Shit. Watching tv. Relaxing. Wondering why Oprah just got kissed by the President and I'm stuck at home in my sweatpants, looking terrible. Ready to snooze. Productive Losch. Yes. Amen.

Night.........

1 comment:

  1. I <3 Temple Bar!! I'll be going there for New Year's Eve this year :)

    ReplyDelete