02 December 2009

The SQUEAKQUEL?!

Um..........

Yeaaaaaaa..................

Okay, first, Alvin & The Chipmunks are annoying. Srsly. They were annoying even when we were kids and watched the cartoon. Then they got a movie. Okay, whatever. I was able to look past that.

Now, there is a sequel. And they are calling it a "squeakquel." And I want to throw up and kinda punch one of them. Because now, the girl chipmunks (chippettes? chippies? chiplanas?) are singing "Single Ladies." And I'm having a hard time processing this. It makes my ears bleed when I hear it and it makes me keel over in abdominal pain.

WHO thought of this? Whoever did, hear this: when you go to sleep at night, when you're in the bathroom, when you're engaged in sexual relations with your lady(or man)...I hope you hear them. I hope you see them everwhere, singing, dancing, and thrusting little animated chipmunk hips.

I hate you.

3 comments:

  1. We can hardly staaaaaaaaaand or waaaaaaaait please Christmasssss don't be laaaaaaaate!

    P.S. Get me a huuuula hooop for Hanukkah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, seriously? Alvin, Simon and Theodore rock! Seriously....

    ReplyDelete