13 November 2009

All I Want For Christmas is......

I'm getting an early jump on my Christmas list this year people (ManLosch....are you reading this?). So feel free to come back to this whenever you aren't sure what to buy me for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or my birthday!

1) Wii Fit (because my gym membership isn't enough....even when I barely go)
2) A new digital camera (just because...shut your face)
3) A puppy (because LoschDog needs a friend)
4) A kitten (because LoschDog needs a squeaky toy)
5) A $2,000 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble (because we allll know how books can be expensive these days)
6) A MacBook Air
7) New neighbors (because the ones upstairs SUCK royally)
8) A servant (I take kids, midgets, anyone. I don't discriminate)
9) World Peace
10) Kidz Bop 16 (because we all love versions of our favorite songs sung by your neighbor's 10 year old boy whose b*lls haven't even dropped yet)
11) A Snuggie

Stay tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment