10 November 2009

Things Running Through My Mind




Here are just a few things that were possibly running through my mind when this photo was taken:
1) You got GOT homie! I just took all your money!
2) Did YOU dress me in a bleached 80's EPCOT shirt?? Because if so, this is truly atrocious.
3) Keep laughing at my knock knees. You just keeeeep laughing.
4) I think my cheeks are as big as your stomach.
5) Wait, why is my hairline uneven? Hey, well...I guess it's kinda funny.
6) I just jumped on Mommy's stomach to ensure that I was going to be the last! Ha HA!
7) Hello mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper, and it's not a toaster.

2 comments:

  1. I think you forgot to get your hair did that week :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the kiddy weave???LOL The devilish look in your eyes means you were definitely up to something. Cute pic

    ReplyDelete