24 November 2009

Did You Forget To Share The Road??

Don't you remember me asking people to "Share The Damn Road?" I asked you, yes you, the bicyclist to share the road with me while I drive.

But I must extend this to a few other people as well. Are you listening? Because this is important. Minivans, I am asking you to SHARE THE ROAD. This morning, as I was driving down School Street:
(See the smile on my face?)
And I was slowing down because I was driving down a hill and coming towards a red light. A minivan was at a side street waiting to turn right onto the street:

Instead of waiting for me to safely brake behind the next car, the minivan decided to peel around the corner causing me to jam on my brakes and yell a long string of profanities:



This is why no one likes you minivan. I'd also like to throw in Subaru's and Volvo's when there are kids on board. Just because you are transporting children, does NOT give you the right to turn at your leisure, choose your own speed limit, and drive in between two lanes. Normally though, on a daily basis, I hate minivans. ManLosch has a stronger hatred of minivans, whereas before I could tolerate them, but today, minivan douche, you have been placed on my shitelist.

Also, bicyclist on my blindspot on the left side of my car, I CANNOT SEE YOU. Don't ride that close to my car. I drive a truck (well, an SUV/truck..a hybrid if you may) and I have no problem pummeling your ass, which is exactly what could have happened if I didn't do a double take while turning left from my lane.

One more time everyone and let's say it together: SHARE THE M&*$%^$%ING ROAD!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I <3 your illustrations! They really helped me understand your story. Stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO!!! I love how your facial expressions on the "lifelike imagery" you've posted made the story COMPLETE! I felt like I was there!

    ReplyDelete