17 November 2009

Oh You Nasty Girls

11/17/2009

To: The Women of The Arsenal on The Charles

Good evening ladies,

At the close of our business day, I had to tinkle, considering I've been drinking alot of VitaminWater lately. So I shuffled on down to the restroom. Now, please, can someone tell me why I found a PLATE in one of the stalls, that clearly had food on it with some napkins.

Anyone? Anyone want to take a stab at that? No?

That's nasty ladies. We give off the impression that we're pristine and proper and turn up our noses when guys belch or fart. And then you go and leave plates in restroom stalls. Whoever placed it there, we'll all close our eyes for approximately 58 seconds while you go and remove it from the stall.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Lexi (Mrs. Losch if you're nasty)

4 comments:

  1. I saw that too!! First stall on the right, right? I had the SAME reaction. Naaaaaaaaaasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong with dropping a duece and eating a piece of cake/pie at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's just add to what I saw in the ladies room yesterday.. I have one thing to say "Clean up after yourselves Nasty Girls"!!! Don't leave the business all over the place!!

    ReplyDelete