28 November 2009

LoschDog May Get Jealous

So the LoschDog maaayyy get jealous. ManLosch and I filled out applications to volunteer with kitties at PetSmart. It's a cat rescue and we filled out the applications to be Cat Caregivers, also known as the kitties bitches. We clean out their cages, feed them, change their bedding and litter, and play with them. Even though we only trained tonight, I've already fallen in love with some of them, especially the kittens. They were SOOOO cute.

But before you jump to conclusions, hear this: CATS ARE VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE. Holy crap. I thought ManLosch walkin the pup was enough, but cats are...eh. Cute, but they need a lot, especially shelter cats. I liked it though and can't wait until we're on our regular schedule. :-)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

3 comments:

  1. Dog AND cat peeps - you two rock lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my kind of community service :) Those kitties are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live with a cat and he needs loving every day or he starts whining...literally just goes and goes and goes. Then bangs on my door when I try to get away from him. Still cool though that you volunteered; whenever I see the shelter animals at petsmart, I always want to take them all home with me.

    ReplyDelete