26 November 2009

Let Us Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving! It's been a nice day so far, taking it slow. Cooking and watching tv. I have my in-laws here and my friend Joey (say hi Joey). We're also about to play Wii. So this morning, as ManLosch and I were waking up, I started thinking about all the things I was grateful for. I started thinking that because I was extremely grateful to have slept in this morning and not have my phone ring or have to be at my desk at work. So I thought, "Why not share with everyone what I'm grateful for?" These are the things that I'm grateful for:

My husband
My family
My dog
My amazing friends
H&M
Soul Food
People who hate minivans
Cream cheese frostings
Barnes & Noble
Coupons from Nine West that appear in my email
iPods
Public Transportation (sometimes)
Madame CJ Walker
Deep fryers
Newbury Comics

I'm grateful for lots of other things too, but what are YOU grateful for? (besides having the opportunity every day to wake up and read my blog :-) )

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment