14 November 2009

Just How Black Am I?

So black, that I did NOT enjoy that ski film I went to with ManLosch. Know why? There were NO black people there to watch it. White people love them some ski shit. It was a montage ("We need a montaaaawwwwge") of different white folks on skis, falling and zipping through the snow to rock music and everyone in the audience was like "YEA Skip ROCKS! Wooooo, yeeeeeea."

At least I know not to watch that again. Or go to an event at the Berklee Performance Center; the seats are made for Smurfs, I'm convinced.

Either way, back to my Saturday night of watching friends play beer pong! (That just made my black argument null and void, huh?)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I've just spent like 20 minutes reading your blog entries - all because I followed your comment on the Collio picture on Momentile.com. You write great short pieces. I've been laughing to myself lol.

    Anyway, thanks for the laughs!

    Martin http://twitter.com/gsbmartin

    ReplyDelete