19 November 2009

Boo Sickness


So the office bug is starting to catch up to me and I left work sick today.


I slept some, ate some soup, and watched a show from last night on the DVR. I barely even feel like writing this, but I must blog for my devoted readers (yea like all 3 of you). Anyway, some more soup, orange juice, and rest and I should be good to go! I think part of it is slight exhaustion too, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Just a reminder: not everyone who commented on my music blog from Monday is a follower, and so far, not enough people have commented. We've still got a few days for the giveaway, but let's hope that some more people read it and comment (and also click on "Follow" to be eligible).

Okay, I might go back to sleep soon. Sniffle and snooze.

5 comments:

  1. LaLosch!! I hope that you are feeling better. I did not give you the office bug. I did turn on the heater in honor of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want some pineapple to make you feel better cutie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo on sickness! I hope you feel better today and can rest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete