23 November 2009

Why I Like Work

Okay, so sometimes I have these moments at work with my friend J (Punch-A-Pony) that make me laugh inside and sometimes laugh outside. He sends me this link online today:
http://shine.yahoo.com/event/thanksgiving/5-no-cook-thanksgiving-appetizers-546459/

And the following quick conversation ensues:

J: make me the turkey!
L: what? no.
J: YES!
woman...get in the kitchen and make me some pie!
L: you nerd
J: respect my authority
L: respect my fat ass.
J: exactly
These are sometimes, the bright spots of my days. Thanks J. :)
So 10 people commented on my blog and I used www.random.org to generate a random drawing for everyone. Each person that commented was assigned a number based on when they commented on the post. I used those 1-10 numbers and the magic number is 8! So congrats JK! You'll be receiving your $10 iTunes gift card very shortly.
I'll be doing one more random drawing before the end of the month is over since this one actually worked. Keep an eye out for the next giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. Ok...chatting with you at work is like having a conversation with Linda Tripp. You never know when you're being recorded. And woot woot to me for winning the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's-aahahaha. I won't say anything J. Remind me to bring your tupperware. Thanks for the soup sweeeeeetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it bad I can hear you "sweeeetie" in my head when I read your comment? I think we ALL need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone want some toblerone, pineapple, or lemon drops????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahem... so since I didn't win, I guess I should congratulate the winner - congrats!

    Lexi, does "blogspot" allow you to tweet everytime you blog here? That'd be great ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think so, but I can try to remember to tweet everytime I blog :) I should be doing that anyway really!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comment #2 of all time - did anonymous get assigned a number for the drawing? I think it unfair to be discriminated against since I am real, but yet remain Bigfoot like on the sightings chart.

    ReplyDelete