18 November 2009

Waffles in Crisis

Even waffles have taken a hit with the recession.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/108191/leggo-your-eggo-theres-a-waffle-shortage

Apparently Kellogg's is announcing an Eggo Waffle shortage from now until mid-2010.
Um.....yeaaaaaaaaaa.

I think some people are really pissed off about this. I mean, I like waffles (I prefer Belgian Waffles though....so good....). I'm not sure I'd go crazy if there were no Eggos though. However, I MIGHT be upset if there were any food shortages of:




Or:

I mean because really....everyone eats that crap. Every day. You should see the stash ManLosch and I keep in our house. Srsly.

4 comments:

  1. I can eat an entire bag of booty in like an hour. I inhaaaaaaaaaale it. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belgian waffles are THE WAY to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they? They are so good with strawberries and butter and whipped cream. Drooool.....

    ReplyDelete