30 November 2009

I Did It!

I posted once a day for the entire month of November!!!
And it kinda feels good.

But the overwhelming feeling of "blah" has taken over. I had a horrible day at work and it didn't really get much better. I feel like poop. Which is overshadowing my slight feeling of accomplishment. I do have a ton of books to get through though and that helps to keep the blahs at bay a little.

What I'm reading?













I'm also diggin some new music:








And for once I DON'T really have that much to talk about (scary huh?).
Catch me tomorrow, when I'm hopefully in a better mood. And I'll be participating in NaBloPoMo for December too. Maybe just not officially. I haven't decided yet. Either way, keep on keepin' on with my blog and don't forget about the new giveaway!

1 comment: