21 November 2009

I <3 Brookline Booksmith

There is an independent bookseller in Brookline called Brookline Booksmith. The Augusten Burrough's event was held through them (his holiday book is just DELIGHTFUL INDEED) and I bought my book there. I also bought a bargain book from them at the Boston BookFair. So I figured, this must be a good store, let me check it out.

Well I also found out that they buy used books too. I brought in some old paperback chick lit books today just to see if they'd buy them back and I was given the option of about $12 or $17 in store credit. STORE CREDIT PLEASE! Their used book area downstairs is AMAZING and they have great bargain books upstairs too. I bought 4 books today and with the credit, only spent $4. I left completely in love with this place. Like dizzy in love. Can you be dizzy in love with a bookstore? I don't know, but I am.

Now excuse me, I have some reading to attend to.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you love to read? THAT's unheard of today lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can bring dogs in there as well. Next time bring the Losch Dog

    ReplyDelete